The University of Montreal, Universite de Montreal, is a public school in Montreal, Canada. It’s the second biggest university in Canada regarding the number of students. If you want to study in Canada, you can apply for their scholarships in 2024. The university has special scholarships for international students to help talented people from all over the world.
You don’t have to pay tuition fees, which can be a big help. You can apply for this scholarship for different study periods in 2023 and 2024. The University of Montreal offers many different academic programs like medicine, law, engineering, business, and arts and sciences. You can find more information about the Montreal University Scholarships for 2024 below.
Information About University of Montreal Scholarships 2024 in Canada (Fully Paid)
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Montreal University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Please Check the Application Deadlines
UdeM exemption scholarship program intended for international students.
Check also: Young Professional Fellowship Canada 2024 (Fully Funded)
Who can Apply for the Scholarship?
- Undergradaute Students
- Master Students
- Ph.D. Students
Amount of the Scholarship
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit
- Non-research: $10,474.65 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $232.77 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $30,829.50 per year (45 credits)*.
- Research: $10,347.75 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,449.25 per session (15 credits) or $229.95 per credit.
- $22,241.25 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $494.25 per credit.
How You Can Apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024?
- First, you need to request to join. Make sure to finish your application on time.
- Check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
- Receive an admission offer and you will have time to accept the offer.
- After you get accepted into the Université de Montréal, they will quickly send you an email to tell you how much scholarship money you will receive.
You can find the official website by clicking the link below.