Are you searching for a chance to get a scholarship and study in China? Well, here’s some good news! The NPU President Scholarship 2024 is a fantastic program that covers all your expenses, and it’s available at Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) in Xi’an, China. This scholarship is for students from any country around the world. Whether you’re looking to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, NPU has scholarships for you!
If you want the NPU President Scholarship, you can apply for any major available to international students. This scholarship covers your tuition fees, gives you a monthly living allowance, and even helps with accommodation. The scholarship has three levels: the first, second, and third levels. Find out more details about the NPU President Scholarship 2024 below.
About the NPU Scholarship Program 2024 for International Students
Table of Contents
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Host Country: China
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
Bachelor’s takes 4 years, Master’s takes 3 years, and PhD takes 4 years.
The NPU President Scholarship is split into three parts:
- First Level Winners: Exemption from tuition fees, accommodation fees, and living allowances are provided.
- Second Level Winners: Exempt from tuition fees.
- Third Level Winners: Exempt from a 50% tuition fee.
- Undergraduate: 1500RMB/month*12months
- Master: 2000RMB/month*12months
- PhD: 3500RMB/month
- The first level is from November 15, 2023, to February 15, 2024.
- The second level is from February 16, 2024, to March 15, 2024.
- The third level is from March 16, 2024, to April 15, 2024.
- The fourth level is from April 16, 2024, to May 15, 2024.
Masters & PhD application:
- First Level: From November 15, 2023, to January 15, 2024
- Second Level: From January 16, 2024, to February 15, 2024
- Third Level: From February 16, 2024, to March 15, 2024
- Fourth Level: From March 16, 2024, to April 15, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the NPU Scholarship
- Applicants should have Good Physical and mental health.
- Applicants must be citizens from countries other than China and should have valid passports.
- If you want to join the undergraduate program, you need to have finished high school and be younger than 25 before September 1st, 2024.
- To apply for the Master’s program, you need a bachelor’s degree and must be under 30 years old before September 1st, 2024.
- If you want to apply for the PhD program, you should have a Master’s degree and be under 35 years old before September 1st, 2024.
Check Also: NIG Internship in Japan (Fully Funded) NIGINTERN
Applicants need to be proficient in either Chinese or English, meeting the specified language requirements.
|Chinese||HSK Level 5 (180 or above)|
|English||IELTS Academic Test overall 6.0 or above (no less than 5.5 in each element)You need a TOEFL score of 80 or higher. They accept my best scores, iBT home edition, Essentials, and DI code C317.
Duolingo English Test (115 or above)
Cambridge International Advanced LEVEL English course–A
Cambridge Main Suite Examinations
（FCE≥169 or CAE≥180 or CPE）
Required Documents (For Bachelors Degree)
- Provide a photocopy of the main page of your valid passport with personal information.
- A duplicate of the high school diploma (or certificate of graduation) along with comprehensive academic transcripts.
- Self-introduction (template).
- Chinese or English language certificate.
- Non-criminal record (valid for five months).
- Include official certificates for any awards and share your scientific research achievements if you have any.
- Copy of “Physical Examination Form for Foreigners” (valid for six months);
- As of September 1st, 2024, Guardian’s Commitment Letter and Guardian Guarantee Letter for minor applicants under the age of 18 (template).
- Bank Statement.
- Other supplementary materials are required.
Required Documents (For Masters, and PhD)
- Personal information page of valid passport (copy)
- Undergraduate diploma copy
- Transcripts of previous degree (s).
- Scores from international tests like the GRE or GMAT are accepted.
- You need two recommendation letters from professors, associate professors, or higher-level teachers.
- Study and research plan in China (template)
- Chinese/English language certificate
- Non-criminal record (valid for six months).
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor
- Awards or scientific research achievements (if any)
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners copy (valid for six months)
- Bank statement
- Other supplementary materials required
- Art or design portfolio (Architecture or design majors applicants)
How to Apply for the NPU Scholarship?
To apply, go online and pay a 600RMB application fee. Your application won’t be accepted without the fee. Check out the Application Guide for International Students for more details.
- 2024 Bachelor Program Application Guide for International Students
- 2024 Master Program Application Guide for International Students
- 2024 PhD Program Application Guide for International Students