The World Food Programme has a job opportunity for students called a Paid Internship. If you’re interested, you can apply for the WFP Internship 2023. They are searching for students from different countries who are talented, motivated, and passionate about working towards ending hunger. This internship will give you valuable practical work experience and help you contribute to the goal of eliminating hunger worldwide.
People from any country can apply for the WFP internship. If selected, they will pay for your travel tickets and give you a monthly stipend of $1,000. Internships can last between two and eight months. Below you can find more information about the World Food Program 2023!
Info About WFP Internship 2023
- Organization Name: WFP (World Food Programme)
- Internship Location: Multiple Countries
- Who can Apply: Bachelors, Masters, Graduated students
- Benefits: Travel Allowance, Monthly Stipend
Are You Eligible for the WFP Internship?
Come see if you qualify for the Global Food Internship Program.
- You may be eligible if you are currently studying at a recognized university or have completed your studies within the last six months.
- Open to all worldwide students.
- To be eligible, you should have completed at least 2 years of your undergraduate studies.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Graduated candidates can apply.
- If you are driven, enjoy working collaboratively with others, and embrace new and exciting challenges, then you possess the qualities we are looking for.
- Working knowledge of English (other United Nations languages are a plus)
- If you have a strong desire to gain knowledge and embark on a new journey in the field of humanitarian work, then this opportunity might be perfect for you.
If you meet all the requirements and qualify for the WFP Internship, let us introduce you to the benefits you can enjoy.
WFP Internship Benefits
All interns will receive the following benefits::
- You will get a round-trip ticket from your home to the internship location.
- You will receive a monthly stipend of $1,000 to help cover your expenses.
- Visa Support
- You do not need to provide any IELTS or TOEFL Test results.
- Applying for the WFP Internship is totally free, and there is also no fee for the application required.
Things to Keep in Mind
Once you are selected for the internship, you must provide proof of enrollment and current university records including academic transcripts.
Before you begin your internship, you will need to show evidence of having medical insurance.
WFP will assist you with the necessary paperwork and provide support for obtaining a visa.
Area of Expertise
- Programme Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Emergency Operation
- Supply Chain
- Resource Management
- Business Support
- and much more.
Last date of the WEP internship program
You can apply for the WFP Internship anytime and from anywhere because there is no specific deadline for applications.
How to Apply for the WFP Internship Programme?
Applying for an internship is a simple process. If you already have a resume, that’s a good thing. If not, make a good CV. The WFP Internship website link is given below.