VinUniversity is a privately owned university in Vietnam founded by Vingroup, a great private business group in Vietnam. The university is currently accepting applications for the Vin University Scholarships for the year 2023. VinUniversity has formed partnerships with Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania. Located in Vietnam, VinUniversity welcomes candidates and faculty members from 27 dissimilar nationalities, promoting diversity and inclusivity.
Applications for VinUniversity admissions for the 2023/24 academic year are now being accepted. A Special Round has been introduced for 3 Colleges offering various degree programs. International applicants are welcome to apply without any limitations based on their nationality. Additionally, Vin University provides numerous scholarship opportunities for eligible students, More information regarding the VIN University Scholarship 2023 can be found below.
VinUniversity Scholarships information is:
- Host Country: Vietnam
- Who can Apply: Anyone from any Country
- End date: 28th August 2023
Academics and Colleges
- College of Business and Management:
- Bachelor in Business Administration with 6 core subjects (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing, and Operations & Supply Chain Management).
- College of Engineering & Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
Don’t miss out on this opportunity if you’re seeking a Vietnamese university that meets worldwide standards. Here, you can unlock your full potential, pursue your dreams, and engage with experienced professors and fellow students who have valuable knowledge to share.
Scholarship and Financial Aid for worldwide Students
The VinUniversity Scholarship information is as follows:
VinUniversity Merit-based Scholarships:
VinUniversity offers scholarships that can cover 50% to 100% of the tuition fees for the entire degree program. Exceptional students with outstanding abilities will be awarded full scholarships which will not only cover 100% of tuition fees but also provide approximately US$1,500 towards living expenses.
VinUniversity Financial Aid:
Covers 50% to 100% of student’s tuition fees for the entire degree program.
35% of tuition subsidy from Vingroup
For the 2023-2024 academic year, all accepted WinUniversity students will receive a 35% reduction in tuition fees thanks to WingGroup’s support. However, this subsidy does not apply to students who have already been awarded a merit-based scholarship or financial aid.
In addition, there are additional support programs available from WinUniversity and partner organizations specifically designed to support certain applicants.
- This scholarship is open to students from all countries, without any limitation based on nationality.
- It is available to applicants who have graduated from any high school around the world and have demonstrated outstanding academic abilities.
- The scholarship is exclusively for undergraduate studies.
Unusual Admission Round (Fee Waiver and 5-5-5 Faster Enrollment Process)
To be eligible for the special admission round, candidates must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Received national or international recognition through awards in the academic field.
- Ranked in the top 5% on standardized tests
- Achieved excellent grades in the British A-Levels, placing within the top 5% GPA
Candidates participating in the Special Admission Round will not be required to pay an application fee, and their evaluation will be conducted promptly and thoroughly on the basis of the Special 5-5-5 Admission Process.
Last date and Timeline
APPLICATIONS OPEN: Now to 11:59 PM, August 28th (Vietnam Time)
Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis in June, July, and August 2023. The review process is ongoing, with results provided within 28 business days.
APPLY HERE for the VinUniversity Scholarships 2023
Find out how to apply to VinUni here: