The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship is a scholarship that pays for your Master’s or Ph.D. studies at the University of Hawaii in the USA. You can apply for this scholarship if you want to study there in 2024. It’s available for people from the USA, Asia, and the Pacific region. The East-West Center is the organization giving you the money to study at the University of Hawaii.
With this Fellowship, you can also join in on learning, and cultural activities, live together in a community, and become a better leader at the East-West Center. You can apply for it until December 1st, 2023. The Fellowship pays for your tuition, housing, and food, gives you some extra money, covers your health expenses, and even provides money for books and other things you might need. You can find more information about the East-West Center-Graduate Degree Scholarships 2024 below.
Details About EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024
- Study Country: United States
- Host Organization: East-West Centre (EWC)
- Host Institute: University of Hawaii, Mānoa Campus, USA
- Degree level: Masters/Doctoral
- Type: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2023
Eligible Countries for the EWC Fellowship
Individuals who are permanent or a citizen of these countries can apply for the East-West Centre Graduate Fellowship 2024.
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Solomon Islands, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Health insurance.
- Books expense.
- Housing in an EWC dormitory.
- Partial funding towards meals.
- Any other Incidental expenses.
- Additional funding for field study, and attending conferences are also offered on a competitive basis.
- Be a citizen of the above-mentioned country.
- Candidate must have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- An applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (4.0=A scale)
- The University of Hawaii wants to make sure you can understand and use English well. So, they might ask you to show them your English skills by taking tests like IELTS or TOEFL.
- You may grant an exception from IELTS or TOEFL if your academic program was in a country where English is the first language; b) you received a degree from that institution within the past five years
Submit these documents by December 1st, 2023.
- Apply online for the EWC Fellowship at www.eastwestcenter.org/applyGDF
- You must submit a separate application at the University of Hawaii as well by December 1st.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Passport Bio Page.
Submit these Documents by January 10, 2023
- Official transcripts
- An official IELTS or TOEFL score
Please be sure to check the UH Office of Graduate Education website (https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/) for complete details. You must complete your admission application by January 10.
The University of Hawai’i has started a new way for people to apply to their schools on the Internet. (https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/) on August 1 each year for admissions the following year.
Go to the official website link below to apply for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship in 2024.