There is a great need for volunteers in European countries. Right now, there are 1466 volunteer opportunities available on the European Youth Portal. Candidates can apply for fully funded volunteer opportunities in Europe in 2023. These opportunities are specifically for young people and provide a great chance to develop skills, make connections, and find job opportunities in Europe. Plus, you will get paid for your volunteer work.
The EU Youth Portal helps candidates from different areas to find jobs with companies and NGOs in any European country. With the European Union Volunteer Program 2023, young people from Europe can make a positive difference and earn money. The program is a great chance for anyone in Europe. You can find more details about volunteering opportunities in Europe for 2023 below.
About Europe (EU) Volunteer Opportunities
- Host Countries: European Countries
- Volunteer Duration: 4 weeks to 48 Weeks
- Number of Opportunities: Currently 1466
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last date: Open All Year
Benefits of the (EU) Volunteer Program
Make a difference by becoming a volunteer in Europe. The European Union Volunteer program offers fully funded opportunities that cover:
- Volunteers will receive a food allowance.
- Daily Pocket Money
- Bus pass for local transport.
- You may be reimbursed for travel expenses between EU countries
- The participants will be provided with a shared apartment that has 2 beds. They will share the apartment with someone of the same gender.
- It will also have a shared kitchen and bathroom.
European Union Volunteer Countries
The EU Volunteer program is accessible across all European countries, making it a great opportunity for individuals, learners, and young people residing in Europe.
The European Union Volunteer Program is available in all kinds of opportunities.
- The age range for youth participating in the program is from 18 to 30 years old.
- Candidates must be European citizens or be working or studying in Europe.
- If you’re a student currently in Europe, you are eligible to apply.
- Your academic degree level does not restrict you.
- Males and females are equally eligible.
- You don’t have to take IELTS or TOEFL exams.
- Youth-related organizations, policymakers, and others involved can also apply
To apply for EU-funded volunteering opportunities, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website where all volunteer opportunities are listed.
- Choose the opportunity that suits you and matches your interests.
- Read the description carefully and prepare your documents accordingly.
- Complete the online application for the relevant opportunity.
The official Link to the website of the European Union Volunteer Program is given below.