What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to the website owners. Cookies serve various purposes, including remembering your preferences, analyzing website traffic, and enabling certain functionalities.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services may not be available.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Website and gather information about how visitors use our Website. This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. They enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (such as your choice of language or region).
- Advertising/Marketing Cookies: We do not use advertising or marketing cookies on Scholarships365.biz. However, if we ever do so in the future, we will update this policy accordingly.
How to Control Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways, depending on your preferences. Please note that blocking or disabling cookies may impact your experience on our Website, and some features may not work correctly. Here are your options:
- Browser Settings: You can change your browser settings to block or delete cookies. To do this, consult the “Help” or “Settings” section of your browser for instructions.
- Third-Party Tools: You can also use third-party tools and extensions to manage cookies, such as cookie blockers or privacy-focused browser extensions.
- Opt-Out Links: Some third-party analytics providers offer opt-out mechanisms, allowing you to opt out of their tracking cookies. For example, you can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-Out Page.