The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship 2023-2024 is finally announced! One of the highly competitive financial assistance programs that provide financial support to students from developing countries in Asia who wish to pursue higher education in fields related to development. This international scholarship covers tuition fees, travel expenses, and a monthly allowance for living expenses. In 2024, the ADB Scholarship will once again be available to eligible candidates who have a strong academic record, leadership potential, and a commitment to making a positive impact in their home countries. This is an excellent opportunity for students who want to advance their careers and contribute to the development of their communities.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024, is Unlocking Doors to Educational and Professional Development. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has recently announced a call for applications for its Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023-2024. This initiative aims to provide exceptional career opportunities to individuals who have the potential to excel in their respective fields but face financial constraints that hinder their academic pursuits. The ADB Scholarship Program encourages candidates to explore the fields of economics, management sciences, technology, law and public policy, and other developmental areas, thereby equipping them with the knowledge and skills required to contribute positively to their communities.
The primary objective of the ADB Scholarship Program 2023 is to invest in the human capital of developing countries, thereby enabling them to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth. By supporting talented individuals, ADB aims to foster long-lasting diplomatic ties with its member countries and promote cultural diversity within the institute.
This fully-funded scholarship program is an exceptional opportunity for individuals who aspire to achieve academic and professional excellence. The ADB Scholarship Program 2023-2024 not only provides financial assistance to deserving candidates, but also offers a platform for personal and professional growth through networking opportunities, leadership training, and exposure to diverse perspectives.
Read More – Italy Scholarships for International Students
If you hold a Bachelor’s degree and are passionate about creating a positive impact in your community, this is your chance to take a step toward achieving your academic and career goals. Apply for the ADB Scholarship Program 2023-2024 today, and unlock doors to educational and professional development.
What Degree Programs Offered by About Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program?
They are offering the following Disciplines:
- Business Management
- Management Sciences
- Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy
- Science and Technology
Major Fields of Study in Different Countries As Follows:
Study in Hong Kong – China
- Master of Science in:
- Urban Planning
- Urban Design
Study in India
- Master of Technology in Science and Technology
Study in New Zealand
- Master in International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master programs in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
Study in Pakistan
- Master in Business Administration
Study in Philippines
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Development Management
- Master of Agriculture
- Master of Science
Study in Singapore
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Public Policy
- Master of Social Sciences (Applied Economics)
- Master of Science in Environmental Management
Study in Thailand
- Master of Sciences or Engineering in the School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- School of Management (SOM)
- Master in Engineering
- Master in Economics
Study in United States
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Study in Japan
- Asian Public Policy Program
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in International Development
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Public Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of E-Business Management
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Systems Engineering
- Master of Systems Design and Management
- Master of Economics
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Laws
- Master of Political Science
- International Project Management Course (M.B.A)
- Master’s Program in International Environmental Management Program
- Special Course in Agricultural Sciences – For the Global Future of Life, Food and the Environment
- International Course in Management of Civil Infrastructure and Earth Resources Engineering
- International Course in Urban and Regional Development in the Department of Urban Management
- Bioresources Sciences
- Agro-Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Global Governance and Corporations
- Economic and Business Law in Asia
- Innovation and the Law
- Fundamental Perspectives on Economic and Business Law
- Master of Science in Asia Pacific Studies
- Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
What are the benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program?
- Full coverage of tuition fees: The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Travel allowances: The scholarship may provide a travel allowance to cover the cost of transportation to and from the university.
- Monthly subsistence allowance for living expenses: The scholarship offers a monthly stipend to help cover living expenses, such as rent, food, and other necessities.
- Housing allowance: In addition to the monthly stipend, the scholarship may also provide an allowance for housing, which can be used to cover the cost of accommodation.
- Stipend to cover the cost of books and study materials: The scholarship may provide a stipend to cover the cost of books, study materials, and other necessary supplies.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: The scholarship offers comprehensive medical insurance to cover any medical expenses incurred during the program.
- Special research grant for research scholars: Research scholars may have access to a special grant to support their research efforts, which can cover the cost of equipment, travel, and other necessary expenses.
- Coverage for courses related to computer literacy, preparatory language, and other relevant courses to support academic and professional development: The scholarship may cover the cost of courses related to computer literacy, language preparation, and other relevant courses that can help students succeed in their program and future career.
Which Countries are eligible for ADB-JSP 2023-2024?
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
To be eligible for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold the nationality of an ADB borrowing country or Japanese ODA
- Not have dual citizenship in any developed country
- Be in good health
- Have been admitted to a master’s program at a designated institution
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic scores
- Have a minimum of two years of full-time working experience after obtaining their bachelor’s degree
- Be proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Be no more than 35 years of age (exceptions can be made with the endorsement of the Government of Japan)
- Commit to returning home after completing their studies and remain in their home country for at least two years
- Not be associated with working with ADB
- Not be a close relative of any ADB employee
- Not be an employee of an ADB-JSP-designated institution
- Not be living or working outside of their home country
- Not be enrolled in any other graduate degree programs
Meeting these eligibility criteria is essential to be considered for the ADB scholarship, which offers support to students in pursuit of their educational goals.
What documents are required for ADB Scholarships?
To complete a scholarship application, applicants must provide the following:
- Their latest income tax return or certification of annual/monthly salary
- Certification of family income
- Copies of their academic records
- A completed application form
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
To apply for a program through a partner institution, students will need to follow the below steps:
- Contact the partner institution and request an application form.
- Fill out the application form with personal details, academic records, proposed study plan, and professional history.
- Answer any additional questions that may be asked in the application form, including any requirements for additional resources.
- Explain the reasons for undertaking the chosen course of study at the specific institution.
- Double-check the completed application form to make sure all information is accurate and complete.
- Submit the application form to the partner institution within the given deadline.
- Wait for the institution to confirm receipt of the application, and then patiently wait for their decision.
It’s important for students to ensure that they have provided all the required information, and have taken the time to carefully consider their responses. Additionally, submitting the application before the deadline is crucial to increase the chances of getting accepted into the program. If there are any questions or concerns about the application process, students should reach out to the partner institution for clarification.
What are the Selection Criteria for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program?
The selection process for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023-24 involves the following stages:
- The institute where the candidate has been admitted will send a list of shortlisted candidates to ADB.
- ADB will review the list and select the most promising candidates. ADB will then send the list of recommended awardees to the Japanese executive director for approval.
- After the selection process is complete, ADB will inform the selected candidates and the respective institutes.
- The institute will then notify the selected candidates and provide them with information on the next steps of the program.
What is the Application Deadline for Asian Development Scholarship 2023-2024?
- The application deadline for ADB-JSP Scholarships 2023-2024 has not been mentioned yet on the official website, so you can apply from now onwards.