Visit Taiwan and complete your internship at Taiwan University through the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023. This program has 300 internship spots available this year. If you’re interested, you can submit your application online. The internships will take place at universities in Taiwan. Whether you’re pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree, you’re welcome to apply for the Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023. This is a paid internship that lasts for 3 months.
You can also read about – International Internships in the US
The NSTC internship will start in July 2023 and will continue till January 2024. After completing the internship, you have a really good chance (300% chance) of getting a job in Taiwan. The good thing is that you can apply for Master’s and Ph.D. Courses by Contact Professors in Taiwan. During the internship, you will receive NT$30,000 per month as a stipend to help cover your expenses. If you would like to know more about the Taiwan NSTC Internship Program, you can find additional information below.
Information about Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Internship for: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students
- No of Internships: 300
- Last date: 30th August 2023
- During your internship with NSTC, you’ll receive NT$30,000 every month for up to 3 months.
- If a mentor hosts interns, they will be given NT$10,000 for each intern they host. For example, if they have 2 interns, they will receive NT$20,000.
- Visa Assitance
Remember: You’ll need to pay for your own flights and food, and manage accommodation where you’ll stay with the stipend you receive. NSTC recommends that in case of emergencies, you can take USD 500.
- Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students of foreign nationality can apply.
- There’s no age limit in this internship program.
- Worldwide students can apply
- ID Paper
- Academic Records
- Personal CV
- One Recommendation Letter
How you can apply for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program:
Complete the Online Application Form. Please provide a clear picture of your face (360×480 pixels) and pictures of your Student ID, an official offer letter or proof of enrollment, a letter from your department recommending you, and your resume (in English or Chinese, two A4 pages per version).